#industryinsights #mitigaterisk #freightprocurement #freightanalytics #freightmadeeasy
Stockholm / Luxembourg – TenderEasy is now part of Alpega, a leading global logistics software company, effective as per December 31st 2017.
Alpega was formed in 2017 as a leading global logistics software company that offers end-to-end solutions covering all transport needs, including TMS solutions and freight exchanges. TenderEasy complements the Alpega Group with its freight management software solutions that are offered to customers across all verticals and geographies.
Key products of the Alpega Group comprise:
• inet – TMS solution for complex, multi-modal global transportation networks including unique dynamic optimization capabilities
• Transwide – TMS solution for shippers, logistics service providers and carriers to manage the end-to-end execution of transports
• TAS-tms – Modular TMS solution that enables carriers and freight forwarders to manage the entire transport process
• Teleroute – Pan European Freight exchange that connects to more than 30,000 carriers to offer and allocate shipments
• Bursa Transport – Leading freight exchange in Romania to offer and allocate shipments for 16,000 users
• 123 cargo – Freight exchange to offer and allocate shipments in the Central and South Eastern European countries
TenderEasy strategically broadens the product portfolio and geographic reach of the Alpega Group as it provides a critical functionality to Alpega’s Transportation Management Software (“TMS”) brands inet and Transwide. Customers of the tendering solution will benefit from the Alpega network of over 50,000 on-boarded carriers for sourcing transport providers.
While the TenderEasy solution will continue to be available stand-alone, it will also be technically integrated with the inet and Transwide products. This combines the freight tendering solution of TenderEasy with the TMS of Alpega to provide its customers with a seamless user experience when using several products of the Group.
TenderEasy management is looking forward to accelerate the growth and expansion of the Group together with Alpega. The company will continue to be led by CEO and Founder Johan Vagerstam together with CTO and Founder Anders Åbjörn, as well as CCO Fredrik Nergell.
For more information:
Phone: +46 (8) 588 869 30
TenderEasy was founded in 2004 in Stockholm and launched its freight contract tendering solution in 2012. Since then, many reputable customers have selected the solution to run multi-modal freight tendering in an easy-to-use, sustainable and efficient way, increasing the competitiveness and quality of the freight solution with each RFQ.